Sales & Clinical Specialist
Job Description Summary
WORK LOCATION - JEDDAH, KSA
- To develop & build strong relations with clinical and nonclinical stakeholders in Saudi Arabia positioning BD as the partner of choice for oncology departments in Central and Eastern area of KSA.
- Identify the list of all KOL's with respected opinion within the oncology community, and make sure that the appropriate level of promotion and product awareness is delivered to them, complying with Compliance & Ethics policies.
Increase our market share and achieve top line in the assigned accounts.
Supervise the distributor representative’s performance in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Create new sales opportunities in all Hospitals sector in his assigned territory through direct orders as well as other Tenders, Own Medical cities accounts and focus on sales in these accounts.
- Assist distributors to clarify any timely disrupted issues that might affect the delivery process in the assigned Area.
- Monitor the inventory levels and ensure hospitals are aware of the availability of the goods through the sales team communication
- Manage relationship with Clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in Strategic accounts in remote areas where the focus is low from our distributor due to lack of coverage
Required experience / education qualification
- 2 years’ experience in clinical or sales (Oncology filed experience is a plus).
- Nurse, pharmacist or any related education.
Primary Work LocationSAU Riyadh - World Trade Center Bahrain Tower
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick