Sales Representative, MDS & PI
Job Description Summary
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
Sales Representative MDS & PI is a vital role driving the BD PI Oncology & MDS strategy within the healthcare sector. In this role you will promote a range of solutions which uniquely address the current concerns of the healthcare system. This position for Sales Representative covers Athens and the South Greek territory.
Calling upon a well-established customer base, the role involves selling and supporting a complete range of MDS & PI Oncology products The product range includes Ports, PICCS, Dialysis & Biopsy products and the customers are mainly Radiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Surgeons, Nephrologists & Nurses. The role includes one to one calls, audits, project management involving hospital wide conversions, in servicing and training.
A vital role driving the BD PI Oncology & MDS strategy within the healthcare sector. In this role you will promote a range of solutions which uniquely address the current concerns of the healthcare system. This position for Sales Representative covers Athens and the South Greek territory.
- Acquire new customers and support existing ones with the aim to increase sales revenue and market share
- Daily presence in hospital operating rooms or Intensive Care Units or Radiology departments and customers sites
- Ability to identify all stakeholders (KOL’s, Dr’s, nurses, admin staff) and liaise with them accordingly, towards deal close, consignment management etc.
Able to demonstrate an enthusiasm and successful track record in medical device sales which will include the implementation of new product lines and the ability to drive the sales process per plan
Able to prioritise and manage accounts at varying stages of development, including the ability to drive for new business whilst maintaining excellent customer relations within established accounts, including the ability to identify and help in the development of key opinion leaders and product champions
Able to demonstrate effective territory and time management skills to efficiently manage administrative and customer facing responsibilities
- Will exhibit excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation, presentation and account management skills
- Demonstrable experience of selling into hospitals theatres or radiology departments
- Experience in tender preparation and presentations
- Dynamic person able to work alone and within team
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluent Greek and English
You’ll also need commitment to professional self-development and the ability to apply learning proactively.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work LocationGRC Argyroupoli Hellas
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick