Commercial Business Specialist (m/w/d) - Peripheral Intervention DACH
Job Description SummaryResponsible for supporting the regional business growth strategy, by developing and providing accurate Analysis of relevant KPIs. Working in close collaboration with the Business Unit Director PI GSA and the Sales Management Team, to support the commercial processes in the business and deliver metrics required.
About the Role
- Working with the Business Unit Director PI GSA to develop and monitor the key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure delivery of the GSA commercial Plan
- Provide to the Business Unit Director PI GSA and the associated management team profound analysis of KPIs
- Agreeing stretch KPIs and objectives together with the Business Unit Director PI GSA and evaluating performance to drive continuous improvement
- Development of Dashboards and visualization of key metrics and market data analysis
- Delivering analysis to support ongoing progress of strategy and tactics to ensure commercial success
- Providing Business Development support to the PI GSA business unit including, but not limited to, providing insights and competitive information, salesforce activity and process, contributing in strategic planning processes by interpreting and communicating key trends and recommendations on business opportunities related to those trends
- Analyze high level financial and business intelligence to assess and cultivate new business - leveraging business opportunities
- Contributing to local strategic decisions in sales deployment that influence sales growth
- Supporting the annual budget planning process in line with the 3-year ASR period
- Representing the center of data knowledge
- Visualization of complex data sets (e.g., Think Cell) and creation of compelling presentations and documents
- University degree required, preferably with a general business background
- Strong business acumen together with commercial capability
- Commercial, financial, consultancy, or marketing experience within the medical devices industry is an asset
- Demonstrable strategic mind-set
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding project management expertise
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented working style with an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Very strong MS Office skills – with particular focus on Excel and Powerpoint. Additionally, “Think Cell”, or comparable tools, user know how for data visualization.
- Fluent German and Business Fluent English language skills are essential
A professional challenge in a highly motivated team, a global environment and with long-term perspectives. A familiar working atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion matters. Diversity characterizes our corporate culture and we are convinced that it makes us a stronger team. We value each person as an individual with their abilities and needs. In this sense, we welcome applicants who wish to work part-time, people with severe disabilities and applicants of any gender.
Primary Work LocationDEU Karlsruhe
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick