Market Development Supervisor
Job Description SummaryDrive sustainable revenue growth in line with sales plan for ELS (Egypt, Libya, Sudan) region for Peripheral Therapies (PAD/ESKD)
Achieve Quarterly Target and Total year Budget
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Leverage the conversions to strategic products in the market.
- Ensure the awareness of customers about high quality of pre-analytical process management.
- Increase the category share of BD in the target market
- Increase the awareness level of the customers on the Health Care Workers’ safety issues
- Implement BD Sales strategies to achieve the objectives in the target market
- Establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with the distributors and the customers.
- Develop distribution strategy: evaluate, select, manage and develop distributors by region and product line. Provide indirect leadership and coaching for distributor management and staff including developing product knowledge; teamwork; trust; motivation; and providing ongoing feedback and coaching on performance and development and championing an environment of high performance, open communication, involvement and responsibility.
- Develop close relationships with healthcare professionals in order to influence healthcare policies, project funding, and regulatory policies.
- Be actively involved in the sales processes with end users in cooperation with the distributor staff.
- Develop competitive argumentation scenarios to position PAD/ESKD products in the market
- Proactively develop and personally implement business and marketing plans, pricing policy, sales strategies and promotional plans by distributor, market and product group for PT sales in order to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Drive sales-effectiveness by implementing company segmentation & targeting methodologies
- Development of KOLs
- Graduated from a reputable University. MBA an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Being fluent in English and French
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Experience within the healthcare environment
Professional Skills & Key Competencies
- Experienced and successful negotiator with excellent influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Hospital procurement procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate progressive achievements both individually and within team environment.
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to develop and coach
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, and strong strategic thinker who anticipates trends and competitive activity
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Judges and adjusts priorities to achieve personal and team objectives
- Shows a strong aptitude for dealing with ambiguity
- Is highly results driven with strong planning and organisation skills and ability to execute plans
- Demonstrates maturity, self awareness, resilience and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and exhibits a positive “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrates exceptional levels of personal responsibility
- Can work effectively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Is an excellent team player and possesses interpersonal savvy
Primary Work LocationEGY EGYPT – Field Only
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick