Product Specialist, BDI ,Oncology- ELS
Job Description Summary
The main objectives of the role will be to provide clinical and technical support to sales team members, business partners, and to the customers they serve for to achieve Budgeted revenue
Reporting to the MENA Oncology BDM, the successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of BDI-Oncology Comprehensive Solutions Portfolio, indications, treatment algorithms, clinical data and geographic market knowledge in order to fully support sustainable growth in the EMA region.
Essential is the experience in medical devices field in Egypt and preferable has experience with Radiologist and Oncologist
Location required is in Egypt Cairo and will require business travel of approximately 30%.
- Ensures that Customers are adequately trained on proper use of portfolio solutions, assisting their Medical and Technical staff in procedures and modalities of usage for the Product Lines within his/her competence to bring physicians and staff to a stand-alone level in use in an effective and safe manner.
- Ensure strong partnership with local clinical specialists and ensure they will be able to lead the external customers training supporting them in the field.
- Support direct and indirect sales forces across ELS region during the sales process on selected customer’s sites, by demonstrating the clinical value of the Comprehensive BDI-Oncology portfolio.
- Leads the Virtual Reality Simulation Program executing workshops across the region.
- Participates in the selection of BDI-Oncology EMA reference centers, keeps constant contact with them and cooperates in organizing Professional Education activities
- Collaborates in organizing promotional events (such as workshops, meetings, congresses, etc) related to products under his/her responsibility.
- Observes, analyses and reports needs, challenges and opinions of accounts and decision makers and gather market intelligence, competitive intelligence and general market dynamics information.
- Able to travel 30% of the time.
Experience requirement :-
- Fluent in English
- Already familiar with Medical devices and imaging modalities.
- Expected to maintain clinical proficiency to be capable of supporting cases in a competent manner
- Evidence of ability to develop strong technical knowledge of BDI Solutions, the market and related procedural techniques
- Flexibility to travel
Primary Work LocationEGY EGYPT – Field Only
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick