Marketing Assistant FTC
Job Description SummaryBe part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Urology and Critical Care (UCC) is an established and trusted leader in urinary healthcare, developing complete solutions which optimize the urine drainage process in the Acute Care Hospital setting. Utilizing cost-effective and clinically-proven medical devices, we are improving the quality of patient healthcare every day, continuously looking forward.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join us for an 18 month fixed term contract. The position will support the Urology & Critical Care (UCC) Market Access Team with day to day general and marketing support for the management and creation of all marketing communication materials.
The role will be based in our Crawley offices with the ability to work flexibly for a couple of days a week.
Reporting to the Market Access Manager UCC and working closely with the Associate Product Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Veeva approvals - Routes all promotional and marketing materials through the regulatory approval process
- Purchase order requests/approvals
- Catheter Passports – co-ordinates/admin/purchase orders
- Print Store – manage/review literature stock
- Events/Promo Items – assist as and when required
- Provide fact-checking (proofing), copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of literature, mailers, website content and other promotional materials
- Help to plan promotional events such as customer study days and exhibitions including the preparation of annex and Huron documentation
- Review stock-holding of literature/promotional items and product starter packs (ISC, MEC, UDB)
- Using appropriate reports and re-order stock with approval
- Keep patient and healthcare professional information confidential as per GDPR requirements
To be successful in this role you will be of graduate level or hold equivalent experience. You will ideally have experience in a marketing agency or marketing department. You will have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail with an organisation project management approach. You will be competent with MS Office including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
Advance Adobe Acrobat or design package skills would be preferable as will basic design/creative capabilities although this is not essential.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationGBR Crawley
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick