Territory Manager, Acute Urology Infection Prevention, North of England
Job Description SummaryCompetitive salary + commission + car + benefits
Territory: North of England, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham, Cumbria, East Riding of Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Territory Manager to join us in the Acute Urology Infection Prevention Sales team.
As a key member of the team, you will be covering one of our most valuable territories with some existing opportunities in-play and others ready to develop.
A vital role driving the BD infection prevention strategy within the acute sector. This role will promote a range of solutions which uniquely address the current concerns of the NHS agenda for the reduction of Gram negative blood stream infections, reduction of CAUTIs and the improvement of patient safety. This position for Territory Manager will be covering North of England, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham, Cumbria, East Riding of Yorkshire within the Infection prevention Acute team of the Urology Division.
Reporting to the National infection prevention Acute Manager, BD Urology, you will be calling upon a well-established customer base, and developing new opportunities, the role involves selling and supporting a complete range of Urology products into the Acute sector. The product range includes the Bard Foley Tray, Foley catheters, Drainage bags, Sheaths, Statlock securement devices, Purewick as well as Vitascan portable ultrasound machines.
The customer profile includes Infection Control, Urology Nurse Specialists, Directors of Nursing, Matrons, Continence Advisors, Procurement and Ward Nurses amongst other Health Care Professionals. The role includes one to one calls, audits, project management involving hospital wide conversions, in servicing and training.
The role will also include facilitating projects such as Zero In Clinical Audit and working closely with Infection Prevention Nurse Specialists within the BD Acute Urology nursing team.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Can demonstrate a successful track record of selling into the NHS, ideally with Consultative selling skills/experience (or demonstrable, transferable skill set).
- Hardworking, positive, enthusiastic and demonstrate a successful record in sales (ideally medical device sales) which will include the implementation of new product lines, hospital-wide implementations and ability to manage accounts at varying stages of development
- Able to demonstrate the ability to drive for new business whilst maintaining excellent customer relations within established accounts
- Able to demonstrate effective territory and time management skills to efficiently manage administrative and customer facing responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to form lasting customer relationships across a broad section of healthcare professionals and their management and recognise their level of influence as a decision maker
- Able to demonstrate / experience of negotiating with all levels of the NHS procurement landscape
- Ability to manipulate and analyse Hospital spend/data
- Be IT literate including Outlook, Excel and Pivot tables.
- Provide accurate territory reports to include robust forecasting and progression of sales opportunities using CRM systems.
The successful candidate must live on territory and be comfortable with a field based role.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Register on our careers page so you never miss an opportunity.
Primary Work LocationGBR Crawley
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick