EMA Marketing Manager -Specimen Management – Integrated Diagnostic Solutions
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Key responsibilities is to develop and drive Specimen management Business Group within the BD Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS) strategy and help the EMA region to achieve the desired financial performance through comprehensive and timely market shaping, portfolio management and execution of key marketing programs !
Other Key Responsibilities:-
- Drive the commercialization of new product launches
- Coordinate and drive the required Market shaping/development activities in the different regions
- Develop and implement new product launch campaigns, aligning with market specific strategies and coordinating launch activities with all relevant partners
- Develop and produce promotional material / marketing collateral and tools which will deliver key messages and positioning.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product information files / product database to provide the business with a source of reference for all product technical and data enquires; ensuring BD is well positioning to manage the technical requirements of tenders
- Support the implementation of the EMA product portfolio strategies including pricing, positioning and product promotion
- Collaborate and work optimally with the EMA marketing team and the cross-functional teams such as regulatory, supply chain, finance, medical affairs, public affairs to ensure strategic alignment
- In conjunction with country marketers, develop market specific strategies and tactics to ensure that Specimen management solutions are well positioned for success e.g. providing clear direction on the relevant value and product positioning to drive category share gains
About You :-
- Understanding of market dynamics and customer needs in in-vitro diagnostic market
- Modelling and forecasting, Strong business and financial acumen
- Develop and champion go-to-market and other marketing plans, planning processes, and programs with collaborative implementation
- Own the identification and management of critical issues for customers and build market shaping and development opportunity solutions
- Lead the successful development and detailed implementation of new product launches and related commercialization plans, strategies and activities
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Good strategic marketing skills, including demonstrated success in launching new products
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Successful candidate must be willing to travel to support region on a frequent basis (depends on company travel restriction due to COVID-19 pandemic) – approximately 50% of time travelling in the region.
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationARE Dubai - Middle East
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick