Operations & Distributor Excellence Manager MENA
Job Description SummaryThe Operations & Distributor Excellence Manager is responsible for managing all the steps of customer service operations starting from the coordination with the businesses, the customer service team in BD DC and supply chain to ensure proper and flawless delivery of BD products to its distributors and fulfilling the tender requirements. This role is also responsible for working in collaboration with regulatory, quality and technical service. In addition, the role needs to ensure the most efficient and compliant distributor network that will enable BD to execute operational strategy across MENA to drive growth.
- Improve End-to-End order management handling, cycle and product delivery time, by identifying current gaps and defining improvement areas.
- Assess & quantify damage and impact on the business & BD. Identify root cause of repeat mistakes
- Ensure coordination among commercial and supply chain teams for effective planning of deliveries of products to customers and distributors, and reduce documentation errors and delays to avoid penalties
- Manage Complaint handling tracking to improve faster resolution and reduce impact on BUs and distributors
- Create a MENA SOP for Back Office Optimization mode of operation and identify KPIs.
- Create a BD Logistics & Tender management hybrid structure / team and create and implement the BOO structure
- Ensure effective large Tender Management process and improve governance. Create the list of focus tender and identify quick wins for operational excellence
- Work with the business and finance to implement a reporting & tracking system. Survey distributor to track progress
- Inventory Planning and management of orders together with customer service team and ensuring timely delivery of orders and tender to meet revenue recognition requirements
- Responsible for driving compliance with all import activities to meet all country procedures and processes.
- Influencing strategies and leading effective communication to business colleagues/leaders cross-functionally as Logistics point of contact for International Trade Compliance matters.
- Monitor productivity at all levels (stock levels, delivery performance, penalties caused by late deliveries or wrong deliveries, utilization, etc)
- Coordination of technical service items shipments to customers and distributors
- Effective execution of Distributor Excellence Management: PEP & DPMD
- Ensures the implementation of key distributor management processes in line with EME PEP and DEM standards and guidance in particular selection, on-boarding and off-boarding;
- Ensures implementation of contract management process with distributors according to global standards and local regulations;
- Coordinates distributor master data set up and coordinates main commercial operations
- Be the key point of contact for distributor relationship and BDX DEM ;
- Liaises with Finance, Supply, Customer Service to ensure maximal efficiency in back office processes related to distributor excellence;
- Controls validity of distributor due diligence and compliance trainings;
- Partners with Country management through participation in the Local Governance Committees and MENA Leadership Team;
- Works collaboratively with Compliance on compliance matters, including distributor compliance reviews;
- Significant involvement with legal to ensure distributor practices aligns with BD policies and Due Diligence compliance;
- Work collaboratively with EMA Distributor Excellence platform to ensure sharing and implementation of distribution best practices;
- Identify and implement best EMA practices, and models to improve local operational effectiveness in distributors contracts execution, logistics and supply, share best local practices to EMA region.
Primary Work LocationARE Dubai - Middle East
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick