Account Manager - Vascular Access Management
Job Description Summary
Account Manager MDS, Vascular Access Management
region East & West Flanders, Belgium
You are responsible for the sales and growth of the products belonging to the VAM portfolio. You execute the VAM strategy in line with the business objectives. Key to that approach of different target groups within the hospital is solution selling as part of innovative products. You support existing and new customers to achieve sales objectives.
You coordinate with your colleagues and push sales referrals towards deal closure.
- Execution of sales/VAM strategy in line with objectives
- You are able to build up and to invest in a long-term-relationship with the customer
- Work closely with other Account Managers (from different businesses) and Clinical Consultants
- Apply your daily activities through a project-based approach, embedded in the “BD Way of Selling”.
- Achieve financial and project regional targets.
- Execution of all sales activities from product presentation, trials, handling contract negotiations
- Provide field support and training to clinical professionals or coordinate support by the clinical team
- You have a Bachelor's level and background, preferably as an anesthetist -or ICU, CCU or emergency nurse.
- Min. 3-5 years of sales experience in a commercial environment, preferably within the Medical Device industry
- You are a team player with the ability to work on your own
- You are result-driven & action-oriented
- You have excellent influencing communication and presentation skills
- You have a proactive & entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to network & build long-term customer relationships
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- You are fluent in Dutch & English
What can you expect from us?
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value-driven organization
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop
- A very attractive remuneration package
Interested? Apply now!
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick