Country Business Leader MMS Benelux
Job Description Summary
Country Business Leader Benelux – Medication Management Solutions(MMS)
Belgium or the Netherlands
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers.
Join BD and become part of a global team that is advancing the world of health.
About Medication Management Solutions (MMS)
A key and growing part of the BD Medical business segment is Medication Management Solutions (MMS), which offers integrated solutions that touch all stages of the patient journey, with the goal of reducing errors and inefficiency and to increase patient safety. Whether you join from a clinical, technical or innovation background, a career with us will help deliver a new healthcare environment and give a better experience for patients and those who provide them care.
About the role
We are recruiting for an MMS Country Business Leader for the Benelux. As part of the MMS European Leadership Team you will be responsible for aligning the Benelux to the overall MMS strategy in Europe. With oversight of strategic, financial, operational and tactical aspects, you will work in close collaboration with the country and MMS European leaders to ensure the business interests are properly voiced and acted upon at different levels.
As Country Business Leader you will:
- Localize Western European strategic plan for Benelux and lead business development activities consistently with the MMS Europe Leadership Team directions.
- Advise and contribute to the strategic and financial planning for MMS in Europe.
- Maintain customer, market and competitive knowledge to identify and articulate adjacent new opportunities and future risks for the consideration of the leadership team.
- Define and drive achievement of financial goal – maximize income, optimize country revenue growth and financial performance.
- Lead cross functional integration at country and regional levels.
- Establish and ensure coordinated execution of the Business Operation Agenda and Planning, with “real time” tactical adjustment in and across countries.
- Lead rapid adoption of and compliance with key business and management processes and tools, i.e. CRM, ASR and Monthly reporting system, with recommendations of improvements.
- Manage the commercial teams in country, drive Sales and Commercial Marketing excellence.
- Achieve and maintain best in class customer facing ratio and efficiency, lead CI and performance enhancement programs with leading indicators.
- Define and implement capability-based planning, build up talent pipeline, and maintain highest level of associate engagement.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- A university degree, preferably with an MBA or equivalent business experience, fundamental strategic and tactical marketing knowledge.
- Fluency in English language.
- Sales and marketing experience in an international healthcare environment.
- Proven track record of driving strategic sales and managing plan vs forecast/budget across Europe in several countries.
- Has a proven experience in driving P&L for a business unit.
- Result driven with a creative and innovative approach, showing good business acumen and a strong sense for the commercialization.
- Ability to thrive in multi-cultural situations and assignments beyond own native environment.
- Significant people management experience.
- Strong influencer, demonstrating strong process and fact-based driven thinking.
If you are a passionate person who are not afraid to take smart risks, in order to innovate and make things happen, we would love to hear from you. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a superb, all-round business leadership career development role, with real room for growth and development.
Sounds like an interesting opportunity for yourself? Click on “Apply” and our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and update on you next steps.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our EMEA Talent Community here: https://emea.jobs.bd.com/#jobs-alerts-wrapper
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick