Customer Care Representative EMA
Job Description SummaryTo strengthen our Order management Center of Excellence located in Erembodegem, we are looking for a Customer Care Representative EMA .
This position functions as the single point of contact for all EMA customers within Customer service for his/her specified region/countries related to order management and status updates.
He/she is responsible for receiving, analyzing, handling and replying to all customer orders and questions.
The Customer Care Rep plays an important role in follow-up and reporting of the pending order status to our internal BD stakeholders & external customers.
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you want to work in an international environment? Then, this is the job you are looking for! We are looking for someone to join our Customer Care team.
As a Customer Care Representative EMA, you are the single point of contact for a certain number of customers within Customer Service related to order management, SLA monitoring and status updates.
You play a key role as a Customer Care Representative in the follow-up and reporting of the pending order status to our internal BD stakeholders & external customers. You report to the EMA Order Management Team Leader.
- Order entry and allocation;
- Receive and analyze the incoming orders from the EMA region in order to guarantee complete, qualitative and correct data and information about the orders to ensure that BD products, goods and instruments are delivered on time and in an efficient and qualitative manner;
- Check, screen and analyze the order requests;
- Gather and add missing order & customer master data + additional information;
- Act as the central contact point for all internal BD departments that need to provide input or that need to be informed about the order fulfillment process from order receipt to goods ready for shipment in the EDC ( local sales department, credit control department, supply chain department, ...);
- Release and planning;
- Active SLA monitoring & escalation, investigate possible solutions in order to meet the on time delivery in case of delays during the E2E process;
- Actively look for improvements in this E2E process.
- You have experience/ knowledge of Supply Chain;
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal), any additional languages as Dutch, French or Russian is a plus!
- You have excellent Excel knowledge including report generation, pivot tables and V- lookup;
- You have experience in logistics (shipments outside EU – preferable EMA region);
- You have an assertive attitude and are a forward thinker;
- You are an enthusiastic learner and open to unexpected challenges;
- You have a logical and analytical approach to challenges;
- You work well with deadlines and under pressure.
What we can offer you
- A varied function with international contacts, within a company with an important social contribution in a value driven organization.
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- Unlimited possibilities for further development of your career, nationally and internationally.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Training and education at BD University.
- A fixed contract.
Are you interested in working in an international environment? Please apply below!
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick