Digital Learning Developer
Job Description Summary
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
BD Belgium staffs over 600 people in its offices in Erembodegem and Temse.
To strengthen the BD Biosciences European Support organization in Belgium, we are currently looking for a:
Digital Learning Developer
As digital learning developer, you will create online learning modules related to our Flow cytometry solutions for external customers and internal associates. You will interact with our flow cytometry specialists and work directly with subject matter experts and stakeholders to design and build innovative and appropriate eLearning training courses supported by our Learning management system (LMS). You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and you will interact with staff at all levels in Europe and in the United States. You will report to the European Scientific Support and Training Center Manager.
- Design and develop innovative eLearning modules on BD products and their applications, for internal and external purposes
- Develop storyboards, videos, and audio files in line with business requirements.
- Interact with subject matters experts to collect the requirements, understand their challenges
- Collaborate closely with our instructors in our European Training center, to develop eLearning modules in line with our instructor led courses and virtual classes
- Develop interactive content using authoring software
- Set up and test e-learning courses on the Learning management Software (LMS)
- Update our existing eLearning materials
- Others: contribute to the development of training materials like workbooks, job aids, or promotional materials like training sales sheets, training brochure.
- Degree, certifications in e-learning engineering, instructional design, instructional technology, or experience in eLearning design, writing training materials, teaching.
- Knowledge of eLearning related software such as Articulate Storyline 2 and 360.
- Knowledge of E-learning standards (SCORM, AICC) and Learning Management Systems.
- Agile, good project management skills.
- Collaborative and strong listener.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Fluent, written and spoken, in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Enjoy working in team and consider yourself to be a good team player.
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value driven organization
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop
- A very attractive remuneration package
• Please apply via www.bd.com/careers
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick