Finance Compliance Partner
Job Description SummaryAs part of the EMEA Finance organization and aligned with the Finance vision, the Finance Compliance Partner, is responsible to operationalize Finance Compliance awareness within the Finance organization, in close cooperation and partnership with our key stakeholders and partners.
Under the supervision of the Finance Compliance Manager, and in cooperation with the Finance Compliance Analyst based in our Polish Shared Service Center you plan, organize, analyze and report out on Finance Compliance.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
Your responsibilities are:
To Support Management and key stakeholders by means of Finance compliance training and facilitating Finance compliance related meetings. You provide Finance teams support to remediate compliance challenges and you report out on control self-assessment initiatives
You are the point of contact for internal and external audit partners and translate audit requests to operational teams. The coordination on time data delivery to internal and external auditors, with data to come from many different Finance teams is something you do on a daily basis as well as producing the quarterly Finance Compliance dashboard and newsletter.
Upon request, you participate and represent Finance Compliance team in meetings with both internal and external customers/stakeholders
You are responsible for SOX Coordination and perform SOX Super User tasks. You provide periodical compliance training to the COE/EUSSC organization on Finance Compliance; ensure new COE/EUSSC associates are trained within 2 months after they start. Building partnership and support knowledge sharing with global/cross regional (Finance) Compliance teams is something you really like.
Who are you?
- You have a Master or Bachelor in Accounting / Finance or gained solid understanding of Finance processes and systems through experience
- You have around 2 to 3 years of experience in ideally a similar role and you are fluent in English
- You can build bridges and partnership with internal and external stakeholders, with all levels in the organization
- You have strong communication skills and are willing and able to talk to an audience
- You can influence without authority
- You can work independently but are also an excellent team player
- You can handle challenging situations from both system and people point of view
- You are an expert in planning, organizing and prioritizing
- You are capable to handle and react on ad hoc events
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PC Tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio…)
This role can be based in several different European Countries.
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick