Job Description SummaryAs Inventory & Fixed assets Accountant you will perform accounting and financial activities in the Inventory area in order to maximize the effectiveness of services provided to Europe and EMA Countries. You discuss process improvement ideas, execute and follow-up on actions to improve internal controls and ensure adherence to policies & procedures.
- You execute the financial services assigned to the Inventory & Fixed Assets team, in order to guarantee quality, efficiency, effectiveness and on-time completion of the various tasks and process steps
- You assure correctness, on-time delivery and sign-off on Inventory & FA operations
- Internal and External reporting conform local legal requirements
- Specific month end activities
- You ensure internal & SOX controls are followed in order to guarantee completeness, correctness and security of key financial data and accounting transactions. Follow up on action plans, resulting from audits and/or SOX test results.
- You discuss with the General Accounting Manager possible improvement, standardization opportunities and execute the agreed-upon process changes within your own area, in order to support a continuous increase in the efficiency of Inventory processes.
- You ensure SLA’s commitments are followed in order to support both Fin Ops COE and local entities in achieving the objectives of the SLA’s.
- You participate in projects to support the implementation of process improvements within your area of responsibility.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accountancy
- Fluency in English (Writing & Verbally)
- Knowledge of SAP is a strong plus
- Excel skills (Formulas, Pivot tables, macros, …)
- Planning & organizing – Action-oriented
- Team player
- Problem analysis
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value-driven organization
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop
- A very attractive remuneration package
Interested? Apply now!
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick