Logistic Services & Transport Master Data Specialist
Job Description SummaryThe Supply Chain team are responsible to bringing billions of life-saving medical devices and diagnostics tests, high-tech instruments and equipment to customers and patients all over the world. Our aim is deliver these products at an affordable cost and of the highest quality.
The Market Logistics function within the EMEA Supply Chain organization focuses on delivering End-To-End customer-centric logistic solutions, that will enable customer success and performance excellence. You will be part of the Service Delivery team within Market Logistics. This team builds “Best-in-Class” Digital Logistic Solutions, Capabilities and Services to ensure enhanced Customer Experience and optimal usage of the EMEA logistic network.
You will support operational teams in investigating any logistic services and transport master data related issues and assess the root cause of these problems, including research of potential solutions. You will maintain the system process documentation, including standard methodologies.
You will work with the Senior Logistic Services Manager and be part of a small, dynamic and very enthusiastic team, fully engaged in further improving Customer Experience.
Logistic Services Master data function
- Supporting the execution of new logistic services requests by ensuring implementation tasks are carried out timely (e.g. set up master data, workflow efficiency), providing feedback regarding request status to all partners and by providing reporting on logistic services delivery policies.
- Training users on the logistic services process and governance.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Logistic Services Catalog that aims at maturing knowledge levels of Supply Chain solutions within the commercial organization, through a self-service tool that can be used in different phases of the customer engagement process.
Transport Master data function
- Acting as domain expert giving input for any transportation changes and maintaining or changing the related master data. You will set up vital master data for new carrier and/or new product launches across different systems.
- Being a single point of contact in case of any transport master data issues by analyzing the problem and finding the necessary actions to resolve the issues related to transportation planning or carrier master data setup
In this exciting position you will participate in an SAP implementation project and gain view on a wide range of processes. We also count on you on continuous improvement projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in functional data management
- An understanding of Quote-To-Cash process is recommended
- Some familiarity with warehouse & distribution management processes
- Experience with Transportation Management Systems (“TMS”) and/or SAP would be considered a plus
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
- Good all-level communicator & great teammate
- Agile & results-driven, working efficiently in autonomy.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Successful in ambiguous and time-constraint situations
- Customer approach
- Deals well with change
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick