Salesforce Solutions Analyst (Remote)
Job Description SummaryAs Salesforce Solutions Analyst, you will engage with business partners in Sales, Marketing and Customer Services across EMEA, to comprehend and translate business process and system needs into functional solutions on Salesforce.com, the leading software in its category with groundbreaking technology. You will deliver projects with agility and independence, assuring on-time delivery in the best interests of BD’s partners and colleagues.
You will have international exposure to different departments within the BD matrix and will be travelling on a quarterly basis to meet local teams in the major hubs across EMEA.
The Salesforce Solutions Analyst will work with partners from Platform Solutions & Engineering, and other IT pillars on the analysis, design, and delivery of high-quality technical solutions.
This role will provide business systems and broad functional support across Sales and Service processes.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for Information Technology at BD
In our BD IT team, we deliver effective and innovative technologies that help us to keep our entire business running day to day. Our aim is to provide the tools, systems, insights and protection for BD associates to efficiently do their work.
About the role:
- Design, architect, build, test & support platform enhancements and system changes in collaboration with our strategic system integrators across the Salesforce Platform
- Collaborate with Business Partner teams, Platform Solutions analysts, and Development teams to elicit and translate business prerequisites into Function Design and & Technical Specifications.
- Provide technical support to develop integrated solutions across multi-functional business processes, applications, and platforms.
- Improve delivery quality through unit testing, regression testing and performing Functional Unit testing verification.
- Facilitate & collaborate with global vendor(s) support teams to ensure break-fix issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform root cause analysis for break fixes & identify permanent resolutions thru software fix or business process change
- Gather user requirements, functional requirements, conduct analysis, design solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, and establish metrics for success.
- Tackle technical production issues.
- Perform gap analysis between Salesforce.com capabilities and client requirements.
- Manage projects for application development to meet business needs and best practices
- Coordinate efforts with other teams within IT to complete interfaces and complementary components to deliver those requirements
- Assist in developing data movement strategies and implementing data cleansing/data quality tools
- Demonstrated ability in Salesforce implementation and will design and build technology solutions across customer sales and service enablement processes. The postholder will be working with colleagues and technology teams and will ensure solution delivery for the Sales and Commercial project portfolio.
- Experience with the platform Salesforce.com Sales, Service, and Community Cloud.
- Proven functional/technical professional with full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- One or more of the following Salesforce.com Certifications: Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer
- Ability to influence others across various levels in the organization, work independently, and manage through ambiguity.
- Ability to effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with waterfall and agile project management methodologies.
Preferably, you also have
- Salesforce.com advanced admin, sales cloud, service cloud certifications, alongside wish some knowledge of Salesforce.com org consolidation, Salesforce.com data and metadata migration tools.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with various applications.
- Experience working in a large matrixed and FDA regulated corporation.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Additional LocationsDEU Heidelberg - Tullastrasse, ESP Barcelona, ESP San Agustin del Guadalix, FRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex, GBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road, ITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini, POL Wroclaw - Legnicka, SWE Stockholm - Marieviksgatan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick