Senior Program Manager Logistics EMEA
Job Description Summary
Senior Program Manager Logistics EMEA
Belgium/Erembodegem or Temse
A superb, wide-ranging Program Management career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘advancing the world of health’.
BD prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions to our customers. The key to our success is largely dependent on a strong team of supply chain practice program leaders that have significant experience in the E2E supply chain process management.
We are currently searching for an experienced program manager to join the EMEA Logistics Center of Excellence and continue our tradition of success.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation.
Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
You will be tasked with developing and leading programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- Developing and organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission, strategy and goals of the organization. Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Developing a budget, resources and operating plan for the program and implement evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Daily management through the program life cycle by driving Key-Performance-Indicators and producing accurate and timely reporting of key milestone program status.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Manage the risks and issues that might and do arise over the course of the program life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
- Managing project team(s) with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Meeting with leaders, internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Drive organizational change management as required to successfully implement the program.
This role has a significant impact to overall service quality to our customers and internal operational effectiveness.
The impact on the overall cost of the supply chain is significant through the effective implementation of customer-centric process and systems.
From 2020 until 2023, the Senior Program Manager will lead the implementation of a novel Transportation Management System and Process in the EMEA region.
It’s a superb, all-round Program Management career development role with a world leader in medical devices.So if this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our Talent Pool here: https://emea.jobs.bd.com/#jobs-alerts-wrapper
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Additional LocationsBEL Temse - Laagstraat
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick