Sr. Solution Integrator, Platforms & Technologies, EMEA
Job Description Summary
Senior Solution Integrator, Platforms & Technologies, EMEA
Spain/San Agustin or Barcelona
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘advancing the world of health’.
In the role of Senior Solution Integrator for Platforms & Technologies, EMEA you will serve as the conduit for all of BD's Technology & Global Services (TGS) core solutions on the EMEA business partner team.
In this role you will leverage your deep knowledge of the platforms and technology solutions offerings that are available to TGS’ internal customers, and you will be responsible for constantly identifying opportunities and driving the continuous improvement mindset.
You will interface with the IT Business Partners, TGS’ Core delivery teams, and external experts to design and shape solutions that create value for our stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves technology and process challenges and likes to strategize about ways to apply solutions and have real impact on the way BD operates, both internally and with its customers.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep knowledge of TGS’ core areas of delivery and become a subject matter expert on TGS’ offerings and capabilities specifically in application technology and platforms
- Understand and enhance EMEA technology and process capability roadmaps by architecting appropriate solutions that enable growth and operational excellence
- Drive the continuous improvement mindset across the business partner organization and partner with EMEA business team to activate this in a way that captures value for BD
- Lead solution workshops and discovery sessions to recommend the best fit solutions for the EMEA organization
- Work with TGS Business Partners and TGS’ Core Areas of Delivery to ensure that solutions are not siloed and that they are informed by, and are integrated with, BD’s enterprise roadmaps
- Ensure that all designed solutions meet the desired outcomes
- Serve as a continuous connector. Energized by a role that is focused on partnership and facilitation. Operates through the lens of what can we do to simplify and improve things
- Serve as a source of deep technology knowledge in support of the business partners. Share and actively educate new insights to win as a team.
Qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strategic understanding, technology and process improvement experience, solution engineering skills and the ability to communicate together.
In addition, this person should also possess:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technology or process organization
- Experience with major ERP solutions (e.g., SAP, JD Edwards, etc.) as well as leading commercial solutions (e.g., Salesforce, Oracle CPQ, etc.) and analytical platform and data tools
- Broad understanding of processes, technology and data across multiple functional disciplines (i.e., customer facing, service management, finance, etc.)
- Demonstrated end-to-end business process thinking
- Ability to facilitate solution discovery, blueprint outcomes and lead multiple improvement efforts keeping a service and customer-oriented mindset
- Skilled at working with domain experts in the fields of technology, data and analytics and business processes
- Ability to influence and break down silos within an organization as well across organizations
- Ability to communicate complex business / technical challenges in a simplified manner
- Ability to influence stakeholders in written and oral communications
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Highly collaborative work style which includes working effectively across all organizational levels
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization and in overcoming ambiguity
- Leading by example, mentoring, and motivating others all around you
- Deep analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent judgment and decision-making
- Able to align and work with diverse global stakeholders
- Strong humility, listening, creativity, and negotiation skills
- Accept ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business or a related field is required. Master’s degree highly desirable.
- Educational certificate or training in a process methodology (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) is a plus.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our Talent Pool here: https://emea.jobs.bd.com/#jobs-alerts-wrapper
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Additional LocationsESP Barcelona, ESP San Agustin del Guadalix, POL Wroclaw - Legnicka
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick