Swiss Financial Accountant & Analyst
Job Description SummaryUnder the supervision of the COE General Accounting Manager, perform Finance activities and analysis in Accounting, Controlling and Tax for the Swiss Principal Company and for the Bosnian manufacturing plant.
- Manage the calculation and analysis of transfer pricing true up and intercompany charges allocations
- Prepare the monthly Business Units and Balance Sheet analytical reviews for the Swiss Principal company as well as profitability report for the affiliates
- Support Controllers with the preparation of statutory and tax filings as well as audits throughout the year
- Manage specific close controlling activities and review month-end Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support Finance activities in Accounting, Controlling, and Tax areas for the Swiss Principal Company and for the Bosnian manufacturing plant.
- Assist and support local Swiss Finance management during budgeting and legal entity forecasting
- Support Controllers on process design including controls and process improvements in relation to integration projects
- Assist HQ departments with finance queries
- Various ad hoc responsibilities
- Upon request participate in meetings with both internal and external COE customers/stakeholders
- Participate in or lead project teams to support the implementation of new business developments by using Continuous Improvement methodologies in order to facilitate the success of the project by bringing in his/her day to day experience.
- University or Bachelor degree in Finance or related subject area preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong general accounting skills (statutory and international standards (US GAAP or IFRS)
- Knowledge in Tax (Direct tax and VAT) is a plus
- Ability to work within a complex and changing environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft PC Tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio…)
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability
- Fluent in written and spoken English, each additional European language is a plus
- Can work independently but is also an excellent team player
- Strong customer orientation (Countries, Businesses, and Functions)
What can you expect from us?
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value-driven organization.
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- An attractive remuneration package
Interested? Hit the "apply button"!
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick