Team Leader Contract Management
Job Description SummaryAre you a passionate people manager? Do you have an eye for detail? Are you no stranger to tender & contract management?
We are looking for a Team Leader Contract Management!
As Team Leader Contract Management, you have the responsibility to lead the sales support team and a team of Tender & Pricing representatives. You are responsible for the day-to-day management to achieve the agreed goals by monitoring the workload and dividing various tasks accordingly. You serve as the first point of contact for our internal customers for T&P related tasks, you will act as a role model and drive & support Customer Experience Excellence and embed a customer-centric culture in the T&P organization.
You will directly report to the Customer Care Leader Benelux.
- You lead, develop, motivate and support the Tender & Pricing team and coordinate the day to day management
- You keep track of the developments in the local tender legislation to ensure correct procedure is followed and the T&P team is trained in new trends
- Assist in contract screenings by analyzing and interpreting customer purchasing conditions in accordance with the legal requirements and BD conditions of sales
- Coordinate the sales support tasks in an efficient way and look for opportunities
- You coach team members in their daily tasks and project work
- You develop and implement individual development plans including training, performance assessment, coaching
- You work closely with the Customer Care Leader and take an active role in embedding the “customer centric” culture and behaviors in our Customer Service organization
- You guide and motivate your team through changes, integration and transformation
- You develop and drive strategic partnerships with our business stakeholders to invest in qualitative, strategic, and commercial collaboration.
- You play an active role in driving the Customer Service vision and strategy in support of Customer Experience Excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or equal through working experience
- Experience in contract and tender management or a similar administrative function
- Experience in people management
- A hands-on and solution-oriented mentality that results in a pro-active approach
- Strong communication skills and a good understanding of interpersonal & intrapersonal dimensions and competences
- Ability to deal with stress & change
- Good organization skills with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of MS office
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both oral & written. A good understanding of French is required.
What can you expect from us?
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value-driven organization.
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture, and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- An attractive remuneration package
Interested? Hit the "apply button"!
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick