European Digital Marketing Manager BD Bioscience
Job Description Summary
European Digital Marketing Manager – BD Bioscience
Any major western European BD location
A superb, wide-ranging Digital Marketing career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
Under minimal supervision, the European Digital Manager is responsible for the Digital Strategy and Execution for BD Biosciences EMEA. The Digital manager in collaboration with BD Europe Marcoms Department will own the ongoing development and execution of BDB EMEA digital marketing campaigns and collaterals that drive to generate demand and brand preference in the context of the overall BDB portfolio of solutions for immunology research. The Digital Manager will be a key represent EMEA within the Global eCommerce Project to update BD Biosciences eCommerce capabilities. The successful candidate will also need to partner with other functions including global and regional product managers, regional & global marketing communications, digital marketing, e-business and sales teams, to create and maintain the integrity of the communications process, and be a team player who can meet the overall goals set by the company, marketing and sales.
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns to drive growth and adoption of key product lines and solutions, and ultimately generate high quality leads.
- Responsible for planning and generating annual and quarterly lead generation and customer awareness campaigns. Actively monitor lead evolution to sales funnel by working closely with sales and lead nurturing partner.
- Manage email, search engine and programmatic marketing and lead nurturing efforts
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of digital marketing campaigns
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to improve performance
- Accountable for content updatesfor the web and other channels to drive traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads.
- Understand key market trends, barriers, customer insights, and competitive information to identify customer needs at global and regional levels and translate into actionable programs and assets.
- Works in partnership with internal and external teams to deliver web projects on time and budget through effective management of the project timeline, issues, risks, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the marketing teams; manage stakeholder expectations to ensure all teams are aligned on strategy and delivery, align with rest of team on resource allocation and timing.
- Align and organize cross-functional teams comprised of product and campaign marketing managers, regional teams, designers, content teams, compliance, IT and QA resources for Web initiatives.
- Has a good understanding of web best practices including user experience, SEO, A/B testing, and website performance optimization.
- Coordinates with internal departments on e-commerce data setup and testing.
- Anticipate and solve any roadblocks or challenges that may impact initiative delivery
- Document and communicate project status to teams on a regular basis to ensure all teams are aware of next steps and project milestones.
- Drives customer-centric service delivery, quality production, and optimization for impact and efficiency.
- Coordinate with product marketing and digital/eBusiness team to oversee the web page content, format, and overall digital presence.
- Collaborate with Scientific Marketing to consolidate and manage the tactical plans derived from new scientific evidence developed to support the strategic marketing goals.
- Serve as the point person/project manager and coordinator for downstream marketing campaigns and digital assets related to the BDB strategic imperatives. Actively collaborate with marketing counterparts, channel partners and global managers to strategize, design, develop, monitor & manage quarterly timelines for campaigns. Provide feedback and review/optimize campaigns and content when necessary.
- Analyze success metrics for campaigns and other assets to determine ROI. Provide feedback to business leaders on campaign metrics and relay feedback to internal and external stakeholders. Actively work with marketing stakeholders and leadership to ensure marketing mix spend is tracked to annual marketing plans and adjust campaigns for efficiencies.
- Analyze Salesforce.com and Marketo reports on monthly leads, quotes, demos, wins, losses and report to sales and marketing. Provide quarterly strategic recommendations to increase efficiency of campaigns or report risk to financial performance. Work closely with program managers in all regions to develop a global dashboard.
- B.A. or B.S. from an accredited university or college.
- 5+ years proven experience managing project types across multiple teams such as: website redesigns, digital campaigns, experiments, and microsites; Life Science and/or clinical diagnostics experience a plus.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge in brand marketing, market/customer segmentation, value proposition development, competitive analysis, marketing communications, and digital and traditional Go-to-Market strategies.
- Experience with online lead funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion) using CRM such as Salesforce.com and marketing automation technology such as Marketo.
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and electronically with demonstrated examples of relationship-building across a highly matrixed organization.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple priorities with limited resources.
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics, or a similar analytics tool.
- Team player - good humored, patient and eager to help out.
- Faces challenges with tenacity and an open and positive attitude toward problem solving.
- Experience working with CMS (content management systems).
It’s a superb, all-round digital marketing career development role with a world leader in medical devices.So if this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our Talent Pool here: https://emea.jobs.bd.com/#jobs-alerts-wrapper
Primary Work LocationCHE Eysins - Business Park Terre-Bonne
Additional LocationsBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86, DEU Heidelberg - Tullastrasse, FRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex, FRA Rungis Cedex - Bâtiment Londres, GBR Crawley, GBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road, ITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick