Global Marketing Operations Manager
Job Description Summary
Global Marketing Operations Manager
A superb, wide-ranging Marketing career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
The Global Marketing Operations Manager will be a key member of the team that is responsible for bringing new innovated infusion products and line extensions to market. In this role you will define product inputs, with a focus on overall product pipeline and new product development. Key activities include Marketing ownership of the BD stage/gate process and documentation with the core project team, forecasting and financial analysis, identifying business opportunities and product investment decisions.
- As part of the Alaris Plus Global Marketing Team, support Global Marketing Managers and provide Commercial Excellence and Launch support
- Work closely with R&D and Operations to bring to market new innovated infusion products and line extensions
- Support business responsibilities and documentation in the product development processes, such as Stage-Gate presentation, deliverables and reviews
- Understand Voice of Customers, define new product requirements in alignment with Customers’ and Business needs to drive new product development
- Support the Product Portfolio Compliance with Regulatory Affairs, Quality, and Medical Affairs, requirements
- Manage Competitive data, disseminate best practices and product knowledge across Marketing, Operations and R&D functions
- Identify global market opportunities, develop, implement and manage solutions, and provide subject matter expertise in healthcare product and informatics development
- Collaborate with Key stakeholders for market expansion, provide guidance for product launches in addition to product renewals. Facilitate Global Platform recommendations to Regional Commercial Stakeholders for product portfolio selection. Ensure that Marketing decisions are fact based and customer-driven
- Assess financial implications, including profitability and viability, for complex product/market portfolios or segments
- Manage aspects of the product lifecycle for moderately complex, defined products/markets
- Understand and manage product lifecycle processes and make recommendations to achieve sustainable economic success for complex product/market portfolios or segments
- 3+ years of experience in upstream marketing, and/or product management with a demonstrated business focus and competency
- Medical device marketing experience strongly preferred
- Engineering and or Clinical experience preferred
- Personal characteristics: Detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, self-aware, customer-focused, works better in a team than on his own
- Fluency in English – Additional European language is an asset
- Willing to travel up to 40%
- Inspire others to exceed expectations on a daily basis through own enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to plan and organise own work with limited supervision
- Ability to support projects with a strategic approach of problem solving skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and ensure follow up
- Ability to relate, communicate and converse well to others, both internally and externally
- Ability to translate customer needs into product requirements
- Flexible and able to manage change
- Competency with working in a regulated environment for product development process
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams/members without formal authority
It’s a superb, all-round Marketing career development role with a world leader in medical devices.So if this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work LocationCHE Eysins - Business Park Terre-Bonne
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick