Product Manager Europe – Life Science Research Reagents
Job Description Summary
Product Manager Europe – Life Sciences Research Reagents
CH, Belgium, Germany, UK, France or Italy
A superb, wide-ranging Product Manager Europe – Life Sciences Research Reagents career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
Want to be a key player in a team supporting immunology researchers across Europe in their fight against diseases like HIV, Cancer and COVID-19. The Product Manager Europe – Life Science Research Reagents, supports programs and their implementation to accelerate the growth of BD Pharmingen™ Life Science Research Reagents portfolio. He/she will be a key member of the Life Science Research Team members. This a key role in the exciting fast-moving Immunology market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in defining the strategic marketing plan and coordinate the implementation of agreed operations.
- Assist in monitoring product line revenue, including quarterly reviews of market and competitive trends.
- Drive the competitive analysis, in collaboration with the regional sales & marketing teams, in our fields of play.
- Support product launch programs in close collaboration with the regional sales teams. This includes advertising, digital campaigns, product road shows, promotional materials, sales training and internal communications to customer service and scientific support groups.
- Key member of the team to roll out a new eCommerce and digital customer experience in the next 12 months.
- Responsible for key product management support such as product catalogue management, product update communications, etc.
- Drive Digital awareness campaigns (content, target cusomters, etc.) and customer facing events with the Marketing Communications Team.
- Participate in the liaison with global marketing for sales and marketing product information (web-based communications, e-newsletters, multimedia presentations, sales promotion materials, articles, and brochures);
- Facilitate the communication of information about products and related marketing activities to sales, scientific support and customer service organizations (‘product training initiatives’)
- Work closely cross business with the Sales, Applications, Scientific Affairs and Supply Chain to maximize the customer experience.
- Master’s degree/PhD in a scientific subject, and practical experience in the life science research field
- Experience in the flow cytometry and / or immunology market essential, with specific experience on Flow cytometry Panel Design a requirement.
- Previous experience in Sales/Marketing in a life-science research environment would be an advantage
- Have a Customer Centric vision, always placing the customer at the center of everything you do.
- Natural communicator (comfortable in giving presentation, hosting meetings & written communication). You are able to communicate (written and verbally) at a fluent scientific and business level within the company and the competitive customer environment.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Fluency in a second European language is a plus.
- Self-starter: works well with limited supervision
- Ability to work in teams and independently, drive to deliver results
- Highly organized & flexible: skilled at managing multiple creative projects and deadlines simultaneously and in dealing with changes.
- Savvy in establishing relationship across a wide range of contacts – local sales & marketing teams, coordinating project execution working with different functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time
It’s a superb, all-round Product Manager Europe – Life Sciences Research Reagents career development role with a world leader in medical devices. So if this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work LocationCHE Eysins - Business Park Terre-Bonne
Additional LocationsBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86, DEU Heidelberg - Tullastrasse, FRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex, FRA Rungis Cedex - Bâtiment Londres, GBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road, ITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick