HR Business Partner
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for HR Business Partner at BD
HR in BD is a strategic partner to the business that is moving our company forward and enabling our associates to deliver superior performance.
About the role
Based in Fraga, Spain, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing a professional level of generalist HR support with focus on the manufacturing site. The HRBP will report into the HR Manager and will work closely with our HR Shared Service Centre (ASC) to ensure an excellent associate and managers´ experience.
The purpose of this role is to partner the site managers and supervisor’s organization to ensure a strong, proactive, and effective HR support.
The role also will contribute to drive local and regional initiatives as well as collaborates on design, development, introduction and/or integration of HR processes, practices, programs, and initiatives that contribute to individual and company success.
Main responsibilities will include:
Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Contribute to execute local HR objectives.
- Support managers and supervisors from a people perspective, developing their people management/leadership skills and constructively fostering appropriate behaviors, actions, and leadership values.
- Organisational Change: proactive communication of changes and implementation of change initiatives.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Develop training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
Talent Management & Acquisition
- Finds opportunities to support managers and supervisors to fill competency gaps and through talent acquisition and talent development.
- When appropriate participates on the interview team and effectively counsels hiring managers in selection process.
- Participate on onboarding activities.
HR Function effectiveness
- Partners with the ASC and CoE to consistently meet associates and managers´ needs, understand trends and discuss escalated items.
- Coaches managers, supervisors and associates to utilize and lead their workforce through Workday.
- Partner with ASC to ensure a consistent HR service delivery.
- Analyze data trends and metrics.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Educated in HR Management or related field, you’ll have a proven HR track record in human resources for 2-3 years, professional development and training, or employee relations is a plus. You´ll also bring:
- Knowledge & understanding of all HR related subject areas including talent acquisition, training & development and employee relations.
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management and union relations.
- Ability to build encouraging relationships
- Possesses coaching and facilitation skills.
- Results driven and action oriented including the ability to make decisions.
- Analytical and results oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great Teammate
- Fluent in English
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationESP Huesca - Fraga
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick