EMEA Channel Partner Manager (m/f/d)
Job Description SummaryThe BDI TS EMEA Channel Partner Manager is accountable for the efficient and prompt Management of Channel Partners and 3rd Party Services Providers for BDI EMEA Region, Leading processes include customer feedback and trending and support of KPIs that drive quality compliance, service, and financial goals. The Manager leads the EMEA TS Teams and ensures that service, compliance, continuous improvement, and effective training create a high-performing organization.
This position is a focal point for service and repair activities for BDI product, responding directly to customers and coordinating an appropriate service response. The position works within the Global Service and Repair framework while providing region-specific solutions. The position will regularly liaise with cross functional departments including Finance, Quality, Operations, Commercial , Purchasing and Regulatory both locally and globally.
• Coordinate all service-related activities such as work orders management, field service support, and service contract management via BDI’s designated service management system.
• Development of a strategy and the achievement of KPI’s and goals over Channel Partners Performance.
• Support in the organization and optimization of the areas: budget planning, determination of personnel requirements, monitoring of cost developments, Improvement of processes, new / redesign of work systems and workflows.
• Drive collaboration between customer service, logistics, procurement, and Quality to ensure customer fulfilment and requirements are met.
• Establish, build, and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal & external stakeholders in the quest to best provide service excellence .
• Negotiating contracts and 3rd party service providers.
• Actively managing service key accounts and support Sales Teams at critical or key account customers in order to ensure first class customer experience.
• Ensuring customer complaints are dealt within agreed time scale.
• Provide direction for Training and Development plans for all TS resources and ensure staff is trained to all new and existing process and accountable to process adherence and compliance.
• Execute applicable Quality System processes and monitor the accuracy of service provided.
• Accurately process service requests including initial assessment of a potential product complaint.
• Update customer information and product data as required.
• Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding the status of their product and/or product information requests.
• Communicate any issues related to billing or payment issues to S&R Leadership.
• Support lifecycle initiatives, recalls, and field actions.
• Assist S&R Leadership in compiling service metrics for designated service teams.
• Provide cost estimates to customers for billable service activities.
Duties / Accountibilities:
- Ensure S&R operations comply with and can actively manage compliance with BDI’s Quality Management System, specific Quality policies, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to both manufacturing and service and repair.
- Coordinate with the Quality organization to help ensure complaint handling and post market surveillance activities are performed in accordance with BDI requirements.
- Report any quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality organization.
- Degree in a relevant business subject or associated discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive leadership experience.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer with excellent level of keyboarding skills, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Team oriented, out-going, with effective communication and interpersonal skills; Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Fluent English (reading, writing, verbal).
- Ability and willingness to undertake regular travel at estimated percentage of 30.
Primary Work LocationDEU Heidelberg - Tullastrasse
Additional LocationsESP Barcelona, GBR Crawley
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick