Product Manager Peripheral Intervention
Job Description Summary
Purpose and Fundamental Goals of the Position
- To make brand / product portfolio a competitive weapon by building brand awareness in target groups – nurses, doctors, hospital management, distributors, KOLs
- To co-develop and implement the strategy so to build products brand awareness. To implement global product / division strategy locally in line with the local market requirements.
- To develop, implement and execute marketing plan in line with the marketing budget
- To operate partnership with external and internal stakeholders with direct reporting responsibilities to the Peripheral Intervention business unit.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To participate actively in formulating and to ensure the implementation of brand strategies and tactics to generate sales & GP growth in the market
- To create and develop KOL network to relay BD’s value proposition
- To define offer development (competitive analysis and profiling, product benefit analysis, product positioning and positioning statement)
- To be accountable for the development and the execution of marketing plan
- To support sales force in terms of education, support to sales, sampling, collaterals
- To coordinate and manage organization of congresses, workshops and events
- To Identify and analyze macro trends, and develop insights
- Develop scenarios to identify and validate business opportunities
- Communicate continuously with Regional Marketing team to share trends, competition behaviors, change in environment, feedback from the field, learning from campaigns.
- To contribute to the development of business model (ASR, Strategic planning and review), financial budgeting, demand forecasting in close collaboration with local management and other local functions
- Create tactics (sampling, commercial actions,…) with a critical view on return on investment
- Responsible for the right balance between commercial and promotional actions & budget (PR, sponsoring, donation, customer facing events, …)
- Remain up-to-date as regards clinical literature and local clinical activities
- Define and create metrics to measure success and return on investment of local campaigns
- Be a key member of the local business team, support sales force, engage in budget and strategic review as well as sales tactics
- Has a bachelors degree.
- Biomedical Engineering is an asset.
- Must be able to get TCESIS license
- Minimum 5 years of product/marketing management experience in medical device industry
- Preferably experience in peripheral interventions area.
- Preferably experience in Cardiovascular Surgery and Interventional Radiology
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Being fluent in English in advance level
- Advance presentation skills
- Flexible with travelling
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is an asset
- Valid driving license
Professional Skills & Key Competencies
- Experienced and successful negotiator, analytical thinker
- Must be able to demonstrate progressive achievements both individually and within team environment.
- Strong strategic thinker who anticipates trends and competitive activity
- Being a good team player, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong planning and organisation skills and ability to execute plans
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen (including ability to analyse information and make recommendations to management)
- Is highly results driven as well as being solution-focused and goal-oriented
- Demonstrates maturity, resilience and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strives for continuous improvement in self, others and in processes and procedures
- Self-motivated and exhibits a positive “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrates exceptional levels of personal responsibility
- Displays high levels of self-awareness and maturity. Reliable, supportive, committed and passionate about the healthcare business.
- Exhibits good communication skills and can work effectively at all levels, both internally and externally.
A professional challenge in a highly motivated team, a global environment and with long-term perspectives. A familiar working atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion matters. Diversity characterizes our corporate culture and we are convinced that it makes us a stronger team. We value each person as an individual with their abilities and needs. In this sense, we welcome applicants who wish to work part-time, people with severe disabilities and applicants of any gender.
Primary Work LocationTUR Istanbul - Rüzgarlıbahçe Mah
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick