BDI Finance Business Partner SA
Job Description SummaryFinance business partner for BDI South Africa
- BVR reporting
- Budget processes
- Be responsible for the accounting of the South Africa Business and Financial Controller entities to ensure that all results, reports and information required by the Business, Europe division, Corporate, statutory, taxation and other supervisory bodies are accurately accounted for and reported on time..
- Be a trusted business partner and an active voice in the management team. Act as a deputy in the absence of the CBL.
- Provide regular reports and commercial input into sales analyses, pricing reviews, customer agreements, contracts, tenders and other commercial activities.
- Active participation in the setting of targets, performance criteria, commissions and bonus plans.
- Be responsible for the calculation of judgemental accruals and reserves and the monthly reviews of the balance sheet and signing off reconciliations.
- Be a catalyst for change to improve the efficiency and promote standardization of office processes across the Business.
- Key point of contact for all issues regarding insurance, pensions, country legal, treasury, T&E, the payroll, VAT and for customers and suppliers.
- Manage, coach and develop team of finance professionals
- Manage ad hoc projects under the direction of the Job Holder’s Manager.
- Perform all activities in accordance with all relevant BD policies and procedures
- Together with the CBL, develop the strategic plan
Experience/ Education Qualification
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or CMA qualified
- 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience with SOX
- Management experience
- fluent in English
- Commercial attitude
Primary Work LocationZAF Greenstone Hill
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick