Business Analyst - Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS) SOUTH AFRICA
Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for Integrated Diagnostic Solutions, you will :-
• Provide business support by compiling required submissions to the respective stakeholders.
• Describe business problems and associated solutions using company’s methods, models and formats to display the results in a manner that is meaningful and accessible by internal stakeholders.
• Analyze business data to understand trends, customer needs and changes in market dynamics using a variety of methods and techniques.
• Influence discussion about solutions, projects and initiatives based on their analysis of relevant business domains.
• Liaise with operational, tactical and support stakeholders to understand business needs, problems and requirements.
• Track performance versus budget and forecast.
• Support management team with P&L review and tracking.
• Support management with end user price analysis and collate data from the market regarding pricing strategies and trends.
• Ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of forecasting and stock management data.
• Support management team with data to ensure efficient and accurate stock management.
• Work with the business to analyze and understand all necessary data, including internal sales data, market trends, competitive landscape and current prices.
• Keep abreast of market changes and internal system developments ensuring that all new processes align to best practices.
• Manipulate and analyze data to identify trends and key insights.
• Development and reporting of sales planning, performance and monitoring metrics through internal sales data management tool.
• Support formal product reviews.
• Monitor pricing and analyze product profitability through an interactive pricing tool.
• Understand and ensure adherence to internal governance and control policies and procedures
• Become the ‘super-user’ for several internal management tools such as Sales Force and Mercury.
• 3-4 years of Minimum experience in a similar function with strong analytical skills, highly IT literate, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. A strong communicator, able to plan and organize team activities you’re passionate about data analytics and contributing to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business and about improving health outcomes. You’ll also bring:
Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external business partners.
Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities. Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple people while effectively prioritizing
Primary Work LocationZAF Johannesburg - Woodlands Dr
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick