Job Description SummaryDetailed planning, scheduling, and coordinating products through the production process.
BD Biosciences (BDB) is a worldwide technology leader producing instrument and reagent products for customers in research and clinical markets. BDB currently enjoys a leadership position in its primary business of clinical and research flow cytometry instruments and reagents. The Rouge Project serves the research arm of BDB called Life Science Research Reagents (LSRR) based in San Diego. The Rouge Project will establish a Process Center for the manufacturing of stable, mature research reagent products in Tatabanya, Hungary.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Demonstrates proficiency in all department related processes, with the emphasis on processes that are listed but not limited to:
- Detailed planning, scheduling, and coordinating products through the production process
- Initiating, supervising, and completing special projects; setting policy and implementing policy changes as required
- Communicate significant current/potential supply performance problems (capacity imbalance, noncompliant material, material shortage, supplier delays etc.) to the Supply Chain network and operations
- Manage inventory levels supporting production and customer requirements
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Develop standard operational procedures in order to ensure compliance
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Relevant University or College degree (General Business or Supply Chain)
- At least 3 years work experience as a Production Planner (added experience in Logistics and supervision of others is preferred) in SAP or similar ERP system
- Fully bilingual (English and Hungarian)
- MS Office and advanced knowledge of MRP and planning within SAP or equivalent ERP system
- ISM and/or APICS certification is an advantage
- ISO13485 and GMP knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced analytical, planning, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Team player
- Able to calculate yield factors and convert different units of measurement
Primary Work LocationHUN Kornye - Uveggyar
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick