Account Manager / Sales Representative Peripheral Intervention, BDI - Madrid
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for Peripheral Intervention at BD
Our Peripheral Intervention (PI) business unit offers a comprehensive range of medical products, devices and services for the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, cancer detection, and end-stage renal disease and maintenance.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Sales division at BD. The position will report into the Sales Lead.
We continue to grow through outstanding and innovative driven products and the clinical and market knowledge of our sales team. This is an opportunity to join a professional and inspiring team, helping to continue our growth and success in changing clinical practice and surgical techniques.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Understand and sell efficiently within the local business model and partner framework.
- Proficient disease, therapy and product knowledge and leveraging said knowledge in selling situations with clinical and non-clinical partners.
- Deep knowledge of health-economics and tender processes, with potential to influence key decision maker criteria for impactful outcomes.
- Uncover and develop partner needs, both for clinical and non-clinical partners, including benefit-based solutions and effective handling of partner objections.
- Segment accounts and target/allocate resources and budget appropriately, including tracking targets and outcomes through SFDC.
- Understand, align with BD policies and serve as an ambassador for BD with internal/external partners in multiple settings.
- Match selling skills and messaging appropriately and leverage relationships between partners to move business objectives forward.
- Engage in self-development, including attendance in sales meetings, professional skills trainings and product trainings.
- Delivery of quarterly objectives set with Sales Manager.
- Completion and regular analysis/updates of Business Plans for key strategic accounts, including sales targets against forecast and quarterly action plans.
- Corporate CRM updates (SFDC), including timely entries of sales calls, call objectives, outcomes and next steps for accounts and key partners.
We are looking for someone with University/College degree in Life Science, with validated experience in sales within medical devices or biotech industry and proficiency in English. You will also bring:
- Sales experience in Peripheral Interventional business, knowledge of disease state and related therapies with competitive knowledge.
- Uncover and develop partner needs, both for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, including benefit-based solutions and effective handling of partner objections.
- Influence and negotiate based on value, with potential to create ideal bargaining positions that result in increased margins.
- Develop and influence key decision, making criteria in favour of BDI Peripheral Interventional therapies, including resolution of risks and concerns.
- Understand, interpret and sell with clinical data to impact key decision making criteria with different partners.
- Willingness and ability to travel and with a clean driving record.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick