Consolidation & Reporting Analyst (CDI)
Job Description Summary
Following an internal move, the EMEA consolidation and reporting team is recruiting an analyst.
Your role will be to plan for and participate to the monthly reporting of EMEA to corporate.
You will provide executive summaries for Balance Sheet fluctuations and various ad hoc analysis on the results of BD entities or businesses included in the EMEA consolidation.
You will oversee BPC Cons reconciliations with other systems (BPC modules, ECC…) and own specific topics such as parity. You will become a BPC Subject matter expert.
From a continuous improvement perspective, you will be asked to harmonize end to end (E2E) processes and look for efficiency gains.
You will also participate to the annual SOX testing to maintain a compliant environment.
Your strong communication skills will allow you to build relationships with Local Finance, Centers of Excellence, Business & Country Controllers.
Your proactivity and your environment awareness will help you to adapt your work and translate the changes into concrete actions.
This position will offer career opportunities inside or outside of the team for a candidate with a great potential.
- BS/BA in Accounting, US GAAP knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years accounting and/or finance experience
- MS Office tools proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint)
- SAP BPC knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in the BD organization
- Strong business acumen
- Naturally takes initiative
- Able to think end to end across our processes with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to identify issues and propose solutions
- Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines
- Flexible and able to take on new challenges
- Curious and eager to learn
Primary Work LocationFRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex
Additional LocationsBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick