Sr Marketing Manager - Digital Oriented
Job Description Summary
BD is a strong value driven company where our values act as a guidance in how we approach our clients and colleagues, and position ourselves in the market. If you are looking for a company where you can truly live these values and impact the world of health, we have a great opportunity for you to join our BD Interventional segment as a Marketing Manager!
This senior marketing manager position is a newly created role to really bring a strong marketing expertise to our BD Interventional business units (representing 85 million) whilst accompanying a dynamic of change in a strategy focused on quality and innovation.
Reporting to the Country Business Leader BD Interventional France, the marketing manager is responsible for supporting the overall business objectives of BD Interventional and its 3 business units with a diversity of target and businesses promoted by 7 different sales teams:
1. PERIPHERAL INTERVENTION/ PI (Peripheral Intervention vascular and oncology)
2. SURGERY (hernia, biosurgery and infection prevention)
3. UROLOGY AND CRITICAL CARE/UCC (urology, homecare and TTM Target Temperature Management)
The focus of this role is to maintain and develop a market expertise knowledge in order to translate the business strategy into tactical programs for France. This role will be ideally based in Grenoble to work closely with our headquarter support team but we could also consider someone located in Paris as we have our BDI office in Voisin le Bretonneux.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSABILITIES
- Proactively contributing to the elaboration of the French BDI Marketing Strategy for the 3 BUs (PERIPHERAL INTERVENTION, SURGERY, UROLOGY AND CRITICAL CARE) Tactics and ensuring alignment with the European Strategy and local BDX strategy
- Manage 3 marketing/product managers (one per BU), with a clear focus on talent development
- Supporting the development of country specific customer Strategies (market segmentation, positioning, value proposition)
- Supporting the sales organization of the respective strategies (marketing mix, business target definition) and putting in place new communication channels (with a strong focus on digital) with strong collaboration with sales managers and sales directors.
- Organizing, coordinating and implementing pre-launch, launch and post-launch activities: product evaluation, promotional campaign, sales support tools, pricing approach, country roll out, training program with strong collaboration with sales managers and directors
- Driving the clinical effectiveness strategy of the business by creating a clear marketing plan focusing on the clinical and economical value of our products
- Proactively sensing and reacting on changes in the market and adapting tactics and actions accordingly
- Managing product portfolio and providing input for new product developments, interfacing with European marketing
- Actively contributing to the definition of the country budget and forecasts
- Monitoring and analyzing the evolution of sales and GP performance and developing and implementing adequate corrective actions together with the countries
- Collaborating with BU Marketing managers and BDX France marketing manager through active participation in local initiatives especially patient safety and local marketing governance; and BU sales directors and managers
Non exhaustive list
We are looking at someone who could grow our function by thinking out of the box! Someone who is eager to help the organization scale and grow over time and be a part of an impactful team!
As a successful candidate, you will have minimum 8 years of experience as a marketing manager in the medical devices and/or in a fast-paced environment with a proven record of delivering successful marketing campaigns and programs.
You have ideally an experience in sales but also really strong digital knowledge as this is the key component to drive the actual market changes.
You have extensive project management expertise in changing industries environment allowing you to developpe a great ability to drive changes.
Additionally, you have an experience leading a small marketing team in a busy, multicultural environment.
Finally, you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and French.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location, but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationFRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex
Additional LocationsFRA Parkile
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick