Sr Marketing Manager- Professional Services
Job Description SummaryThe Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, planning, and implementing the Pharm System Service offering, enabling a BDM-PS paradigm shift from product and cost-based customer objective-enabling solutions to value-driven strategy solutions. The Service offering is designed to protect/enhance product sales with our largest strategic customers, while creating opportunities in new & emerging accounts with solutions where we can monetize Service and position BDM-PS as an integrated solution provider.
- Develops and maintains a clear understanding of customer needs, current Service offerings, market evolution, and implications of changing Pharma industry trends. This includes managing the current Service offering development plan, defining new opportunities, and optimizing service (and product) portfolio integration.
- Defines and executes a Service strategy to achieve or exceed the business unit objectives. This will include analyzing market and customer information, performing primary market research, identifying new Service offering opportunities and building a multi-generational offering road map, identifying the right GTM strategy, launching the Service portfolio, managing life cycles, forecasting and developing pricing strategies and guidelines for Service.
- Develop and implement a Global Marketing plan for Services per PS segments- including market and competitive assessment, definition of customer needs and opportunities, developing sales and marketing tools, supporting technical documents, advertising and promotion, etc. Ensures the achievement of financial/budget expectations.
- Creates and implements pricing strategies, market analysis, promotional programs, market research requirements and channel strategies. Incorporates "best practices" in all aspects of the marketing function.
- Builds relationships with internal stakeholders, and effectively communicates short and long term business priorities to functional leaders (i.e., Service) to ensure a unified agenda. Identifies potential gaps and proposes possible solutions.
- Works with regional sales and marketing teams to ensure organizational readiness, drive solution selling culture, align plans with each region, and define implementation plans for the NA/EU, GA, and LA Regions.
- Creates and manages communication programs including advertising, PR, direct mail, product literature, sales tools, BD internet sites, etc., in alignment with branding strategy.
- In depth experience in Marketing and Business.
- Business experience may include marketing, sales, business development or applicable advanced degree.
- Experience in development of successful campaigns, and co-marketing activities with Regional/Global partners is highly preferred.
- Experience in the development and execution of marketing plans that deliver achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies.
- Demonstrated track record in leading and implementing effective Market Shaping, Market Segmentation, Targeted Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Pricing Strategy and Go-to-Market initiatives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business and sales acumen. Medical Device/Pharmaceutical knowledge with the ability to understand and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial to drive revenue growth.
- Proven ability to work on functional teams and across multiple functions.
- Effective interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication; demonstrated abilities in organization, prioritization and planning, goal setting, analytical and problem solving.
- Results-oriented, with demonstrated ability to multi-task; capable of managing and driving the completion of multiple competing projects.
Primary Work LocationFRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex
Additional LocationsUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick