Country Finance Analyst (Hybrid working)
Job Description Summary
Be part of something greater!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world, and we are Advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics, and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000+ employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Business Planning & Analysis (BP&A) plays a pivotal role within BD. As a Country Finance Analyst, you are expected to provide excellent support to manage expenses across the countries in scope to drive business decisions.
As a Country Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Perform budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Manage cost center expenses and reporting.
- Provide relevant data and analysis to support business decisions.
- Ensure systems and tools contain accurate information.
- Support to identify reporting needs and continuous improvement opportunities.
We are seeking for candidates with:
- BA degree in Finance or related field.
- Good understanding of finance systems, such as BPC WFP/CCP, SAP.
- A curious, collaborative and fearless approach to developing relationships.
- Ability to present financial information clearly to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Becton, Dickinson and Company values and appreciate diversity: to succeed in a dynamic industry, we have created a work environment where all associates can be their true self.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Primary Work LocationITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick