Regional Healthcare Partner
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for Integrated Diagnostics Solutions at BD
Integrated Diagnostics Solutions
By aligning and simplifying our work, our Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS) business unit aims to drive growth and innovation around everything from integrated specimen management to diagnostic solutions.
About the role
The role will be part of the Tender Management Excellence & Strategic Support team. Accuracy, planning, proactivity and commercial attitude are key characteristics. Ability to work in a team is essential. Location: Italy – preferably central-south area
As Regional Healthcare Partner she/he will be accountable of mapping, building and maintaining strong relations with the Regional HC Buyer Organizations on behalf of IDS (2nd level C-Suite of the Regional Procurement Agencies) in order to support Sales teams in penetration of our Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS). She/he will be the main owner of the relation.
- Support and advice the Regional HC Buyer Organizations about the most efficient way to prepare and work out regional or sub-regional tender for products/services/solutions in the pre-analytical and diagnostic areas
- Key tools: International Quality Standards, Scientific Community Guidelines, European Directive on Public Contract, Legal topics, Benchmarking, Exchange of relevant data/info
- Encourage and implement innovation of the defined strategies and the execution of the agreed tactics in the pre-analytical and diagnostic areaKey tools: Health Economic (i.e. Cost Models, Market Access studies and HTA, logistic solutions, etc.)
- Work with strategic solution center in developing and delivering to regional platforms IDS solutions
- Keep the Regional Agencies informed about contract executions and shared goals achievemen
- Key tools: Multi Layer Value Management (i. e Progetto Specchio or similar monitoring reports/tools), Customer Satisfaction survey, Vendor Rating processes
- Collecting, analyzing and presenting data/information both on contract execution (MLVM tool) and regional Customer Satisfaction survey
- Support the regional tender preparation, elaboration, and finalization process in close collaboration with Sales teams/leaders, National Sales Manager, Tender Specialist, Business Analyst, and Marketing/Clinical office
- Monitor the competitors’ activity at regional level in close collaboration with Sales teams/leaders, National Sales Manager and Marketing/Clinical office
- When appropriate, facilitate contacts and/or establish relations also with notable Hospital C-Suites, KOLs, Regional Procurement Agency C-Suite and Regional Health Care Bodies /Commissions
- In collaboration with BD Italy Public Affairs, Market Access, and Business Development functions, gather, analyze, update and make available data and information from Regional Agencies and other relevant HC Institutions
- previous experience in a similar role
- passionate about your job
- good level of english
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick