Sales representative - Piemonte - Liguria - Valle D'Aosta
Job Description Summary
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
As Sales Representative Peripheral Intervention reporting to our Area Manager North Italy, your key
challenge will be to drive and accelerate sales growth and penetration of our PI product portfolio in Valle D'Aosta, Liguria and Piemonte regions.
- You will act as primary point of contact representing PI at assigned territory within our Peripheral Intervention platforms
Duties / Accountibilities:
Targeting our PI product range particularly public and private clients, you’ll work closely with local leadership and the clinical team to identify new leads and opportunities to close. Major responsibilities include:
- Ensure the achievement of the assigned sales targets and timely and effective post-sales support and solutions adoption
- Accountable for setting up and manage product’s consignment based on tender’s requirements and customers needs
- Build positive and trustworthy working relationships with all Hospital stakeholder
- Contact with clinicians (Interventional Radiologists, Vascular surgeons, Technicians etc.) and with the health departments.
- Preferably educated to science or economic degree you must have minimum 5 years of proven record of success in sales management in the medical device environment
- Previous experience in Peripheral Vascular field is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills and the clear ability to assess and respond to customer needs
- An excellent communicator and presenter with robust interpersonal and analytical skills, you’re a flexible team player who enjoys working collaboratively within a matrix organization.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills require. Your ability to drive for results and meet targets complements your initiative and ability to work autonomously to prioritize, to manage and respond to customer concerns, and complete assigned task. Additionally, you handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner.
- With intermediate level PC-literacy in MS Office, ideally, you will also offer experience of CRM system (i.e. Salesforce.com).
- Fluent in English
- Residence in Piemonte
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work LocationITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick