Tender & Pricing Specialist (Permanent Posting)
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
As a Tender Specialist you will report to the Tender & Pricing Coordinator and you will join a very dynamic team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate tender documents daily in order to select tenders to be sent to sales force.
- Lead the kick off meeting with Sales and marketing to define deadlines and specific requirements of the tender.
- Coordinate acquiring the required economical approvals and technical documentation
- Monitor tender progression and deadlines
- Perform the final checks to ensure the 100% quality of the documentations submitted to the customer.
- Manage post award processes respecting timeline
- Respect procedures related to tender and post award processes
- Update and manage provider register on line
- Be reference point for any requests coming from sales relating to tender preparation
- Develop team skills, promote team working and diversity
With an experience in public tendering's business, commercial offices, in multinationals in the pharmaceutical or biomedical sector.
- Proficient in English and expert in using Excel.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities and to work under pressure (Multitasking).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, flexible attitude.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, problem solving.
- Teammate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Process oriented.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick