Tender Office Representative Temporary
Job Description SummaryReporting to the Tender Office Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all the activities related to Offers, Tenders and Awarded Tenders. The role involves the operations necessary to the correct drawing up of offers for the participation in tenders finalized at supplying the company products in view of the acquisition of the highest level of contracting.
This is a supporting role within the organisation and a key player within the team. He/she will establish and reinforce a company culture defined by commitment to customers, quality, performance, results, collaboration and accountability.
A Tender Office Representative Temporary career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’
The position will be responsible for all the activities related to Offers, Tenders and Awarded Tenders. In detail, he/she will be in charge of:
- Follow the company guidelines, elaborate and prepare autonomously documentation for: bids, tenders, requests and offers (in particular including those foreseeing rebates)
- Analyze the specifications of tenders and involve Sales people and Sales Managers in evaluating products and prices
- When required, involve Customers in clarifying aspects of the offers
- Require support to Tender Office Manager in order to verify all tenders to ensure the correctness and the timely manner
- Transmit to Customer Service Office all relevant documentation to price change and tenders updating
- Provide support to Sales people for any question relating to pertinent competencies
- Write and send letters to the customers for the substitution of products referring to a change related the agreement, and the relative analysis of the price situation; send copies to the interested offices
- Stay up to date in CE marking, tenders and offers scientific references and documentation
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of Company products to enable an initial understanding of tenders
- Keep the Manager informed about all internal and external events that might cause inefficiency in office procedures
- Actively participate in the daily activities of the group and propose solutions to problems connected with its activities
- Manage the archives
- Management of price discrepancies on the order portal to avoid manual orders.
Duties / Accountibilities:
- This position is responsible for ensuring the correct and timely preparation and elaboration of Public Bids and other Marketing initiatives requesting such documentation.
- Identify and propose solutions for improving the process of documentation preparation.
- Keep Customer Service updated on bids awarded and price modifications.
- Manage all the prices from bid, tenders and private offers, check both computer data and real situation with Customer Service, Territory and Sales Managers
- High School Diploma or University Degree
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Very good knowledge of PC (in particular Contract Mgr and Excel)
- At least 3 years in similar activities
Additional Qualifications & Requiriments
- The ideal candidate will likely have 2 or 3 years of experience working in a multinational Company.
- Having gained experience in the field of tenders, commercial offices, preferably in multinational companies in the pharmaceutical or biomedical sector, even short
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button below.
Primary Work LocationITA Milano - Via Enrico Cialdini
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick