Account Manager VAM, MDS
Job Description SummaryMDS VAM Account Manager covering parts of the territory of Hels Sør-Øst and Helse Vest
BD is looking for an Account Manager (AM), who has experience from the healthcare environment and who can drive sales and market share growth in Norway. The AM shall have and develop strategic relationships with both user and senior level in the specified accounts, mainly hospitals and healthcare centres, and support the customers to achieve their goals through BD’s comprehensive offering of products, services and solutions. In addition, the key to success is good tender management skills and the ability to work well independently and within a team. He/She will work in close co-operation with the other members of the Norwegian team and the other departments within the organization. The AM will report to the local Sales Manager.
This position will be covering parts of Helse Sør-Øst and Helse Vest in Norway, and ideally you should be based near the Oslo area.
- Deliver monthly and annual territory sales targets
- Support the Norwegian team where/when needed to achieve set country targets
- Flawless execution of all relevant tenders and contracts in territory
- Build strong relationships with key influencers and senior level decision makers to drive long term business plans
- Create and execute solid annual and three year Business Plans for territory together with Manager
- CRM management and reporting according to business needs
- Monitor and share competitor activities including sharing critical information to the sales and marketing organisations
- Develop and maintain a high level of regional/national knowledge regarding trends in the market and Healthcare systems
The ideal candidate has been educated to a degree level, preferably within nursing, and a solid experiences with PICC lines is desirable. A solid background within sales of healthcare products, understanding the healthcare provider environment and having experiences of tender business in the healthcare industry is advantageous. You should be a result oriented team player who can also work very independently. We are looking for a self-starter, organized and has a structured approach to his/her work.
You must speak and write in Norwegian and English, in addition you should have good overall IT skills and be able to travel 60-90 days / year within the territory and occasionally abroad.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationNOR Oslo
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick