Tender Management Specialist
Job Description Summary
We are looking for Tender Management Specialist to join our organization in Czech Republic.
As Tender Management Specialist you will be managing public tenders in Czech Republic and will be supporting one of our business (BDB) in Czech Republic.
- Active monitoring of actual tenders
- Keeping up to date tender database
- Communicating with tendering counterparties at the customer regarding additional information requests, missing documents etc.
- Keeping up to date tender qualification documents
- Keeping track of legislative changes
- Responsible for cooperation with other BD entities for purpose of references
- Completing tender bids, cooperation with sales, keeping bid deadlines
- Being time-keeper for tender milestones
- Owning the tender process from tender publishing until invoice issue
Point of contact for CZ customers
Preparing quotations for CZ customers based on the information from sales
Keeping the correspondence
Keeping actualized databases of quotes sent and keeping copies of the quotes in shared IT systems
Compass and compliance management
Organizing meetings, events in terms of administration
- Close cooperation with customer service
- Basic marketing staff preparation (brochures etc)
We would expect that you have:
Experience with public tenders - 2/3 years
Knowledge of Czech law in terms of tenders
Good knowledge of standard software (MS-Office, etc.)
Good written and oral English skills
Ability to work under pressure and team capability
High degree of initiative and independence
Experience in medical devices industry - preferably
Native language Czech
You can look forward to working in an international company, friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture. It is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationCZE Prague - Becton Dickinson Czechia, s.r.o.
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick