Account Manager IS Pais Vasco, La Rioja y Navarra
Job Description SummaryBring your robust sales and negotiating skills and huge customer focus to deliver growth for BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
Account Manager – Infusion Systems
País Vasco, Navarra and La Rioja, Spain
Bring your robust sales and negotiating skills and huge customer focus to deliver growth for BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist, with a proven track record, to work within our MMS team in Spain. This purpose of the role is to generate incremental revenues and profit through selling new cross business solutions that are focused on improving patient safety and productivity of a hospital. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling a range of solutions and products across the designated territory. This individual must have the ability to recognise and seize business opportunities and proactively look for opportunities through initiative and creativity.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the País Vasco, Navarra and La Rioja territories and have the following key accountabilities:
- To achieve the annually agreed sales objectives and growth within the region.
- To drive growth through the uses of the BD Way of Selling by incorporating Customer Centricity and SalesForce.com into daily activities
- To develop, monitor and drive account plans and the sales strategy across the region.
- Coming from a medical devices, IT or technology industry, preferably with previous healthcare sales or marketing experience, you will have a strong knowledge of solution selling and have a hunger and drive to develop new business as well as the ability to maintain long term relationships with key accounts.
Preferably educated to university degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred, you must have a proven successful sales track record, underpinned by solid negotiation skills, a real grasp of buyer/decision-maker types and the clear ability to assess and respond to customer needs. An excellent communicator and presenter with robust interpersonal and analytical skills, you’re a flexible team player who enjoys working collaboratively within a matrix organisation. Your ability to drive for results and meet targets complements your initiative and ability to work autonomously to generate leads, prioritise and complete. Additionally, you handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner. With intermediate level PC-literacy in MS Office, ideally you’ll also offer experience of one or more of:
- 2 - 3 years of experience with evidence of career progression in the relevant sales field, ideally with prior experience in key account management.
- Experience in Medical device industry, IT and/or consultancy background.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Evidence based track record in solution selling and cross functional selling in the territories assigned.
- 70% travel will be required.
So if you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com.
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick