Business Analyst, Diabetes Care
Job Description Summary
A superb, wide-ranging Business Analyst career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our hardworking workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
As Business Analyst reporting to our Country Business Leader DC (Diabetes Care), you’ll operate across our Medication Delivery Solutions portfolio to support the team understand customer/market behavior. It’s a wide-ranging role involving:
- Identify opportunities to improve metrics and define reports that provide senior partners with clear visibility to business performance.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and lead usage data from various sources.
Educated to University degree in Economics or Business Management, you’ll need a proven Business Analysis track record in which you’ve developed a create clear and effective reports and data visualizations and the ability to report, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key partners. A strong passion working with data, able to partner with stakeholders and derive insights from market feedback and usage data, you´ll be contributing to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business and about improving health outcomes. In addition to well-developed Business Analysis, you’ll also bring:
- 3-5 years of meaningful work experience in Business Analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field
- Experience capturing business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate projects across functional teams
- High level of English
It is a superb, all-round Business Analytics career development role with a world leader in medical devices. So if this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: emea.jobs.bd.com
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick