Front Office Team Leader
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for Customer Service at BD
Customer Services is a strategic partner to both our customers and businesses and focus on creating exceptional customer experiences and generates revenue growth.
About the role
As the CCO Front office Team Leader you are responsible to lead the Customer Care Front Office operations for Iberia (Spain and Portugal). You will manage a team of CCO representatives and enable them to do their job in the most efficient way and provide the best Customer Experience.
You serve as the first point of contact for our internal customers for CCO related tasks and you have a key role in driving continuous improvement initiatives.
You will act as a role model and drive & support Customer Experience Excellence and embed a customer centric culture in the CCO organization.
You will directly report to the Iberia CCO Leader.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate CCO Front Office, lead a team located in different offices, reponsible for People Management and Talent Development, act as a servant leader by removing barriers, addressing issues and concerns that the team raises and empowering people.
- Looking for the best Customer Experience.
- Handle and participate in local and international projects related to continuous improvement, process effectiveness, etc.
- Partnership with customers: work together with strategic accounts to identify areas of improvements, offering BD service portfolio to provide the best experience to them and in the most efficient way and participate in meetings with customers.
- Working fluently within Customer Service Operations and other functions and Business in BD.
- Report to and work closely with the Iberia CCO leader.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (desired on life sciences) or equivalent.
- Proven experience in similar position in the Spanish health sector.
- Advance level of English is a requirement and Portuguese will be plus.
- Experience in People Management.
- Proven background on leading projects.
- A hands-on and solution oriented mentality that results in a pro-active approach.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick