Marketing Manager Iberia - Peripheral Intervention
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most exciting global health issues.
Our vision for Peripheral Intervention at BD
Our Peripheral Intervention (PI) business unit offers a comprehensive range of medical products, devices and services for the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, cancer detection, and end-stage renal disease and maintenance.
About the role
The essential function of this marketing role is to develop and drive the BDI PI strategy and portfolio in Europe to achieve the desired financial performance through comprehensive and timely market development, portfolio management and execution of key marketing strategies and programs. This role is responsible for managing the value proposition, service offering and portfolio life cycle to optimize market penetration and share of category, in line with worldwide strategic priorities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop deep customer and market insight to enable fact based decisions and guide strategy and execution
- Provide in-depth knowledge on market trends and size, key influencers and competition
- Develop market specific strategies and tactics to ensure that the BDI PI portfolio is well positioned for success, including providing clear direction on the relevant value and positioning to drive market development and category share gains
- Articulate and guide market development and crafting working with other partners in the region
- Drive implementation of the European BDI PI strategies including pricing, positioning and product promotion.
- Develop pricing strategies in accordance with the BD overall company objectives and goals
- Collaborate and work optimally with the European marketing team and with the country teams to support strategic imperatives and go to market approaches across the portfolio
- Engage cross-functional teams, such as clinical, regulatory, supply chain, public policy and work with Global Platform Teams to drive and support relevant growth projects and provide key information to develop targeted strategies and tactical plans
- Develop and maintain expert market and portfolio knowledge and support country teams with relevant portfolio information and training initiatives as appropriate.
Skills and proficiencies:
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding
- Ability to translate market complexities and clinical information into marketing strategies and programs
- Market development and shaping competency, with ability to develop and implement clinical and economic value propositions
- Strong communications capabilities to gain support and dedication from others and drive execution
- Building collaborative relationships within the region and worldwide teams
- Results focused
- Accountability and willingness to make decisions
- Self-motivated with a desire for self-development
Qualification and experience:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Significant experience within the healthcare environment, including confirmed marketing experience with a track record of driving balanced growth
- International or European experience
- Peripheral Interventional and knowledge preferred and/or a strong understanding of clinical practice in acute care
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- PC Literate intermediate level in Excel/word/PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Proficient in English. A further major European language would be an advantage
- Prepared to work away from home for up to 40% of the time
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Additional LocationsESP Barcelona
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick