RECODE Program Analyst
Job Description Summary
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its 65,000 employees have a passion and dedication to help improve the safety and efficiency of clinicians' care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to accurately detect disease and advance researchers' capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD can help improve outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care
Primary role responsibilities
This provides a general focus for the requirements of the role but is not exhaustive.
- Project management of Recode country plan
- Analyse data to drive business insights and product management planning, prioritising implementation plans.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (both local and Region) in developing communications, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Communication and engagement with external customers, including market shaping and contract review
- Presentation and communication updates to internal stakeholders and senior leadership
Required competencies, Skills and Experience
- Track record of delivering projects on time
- Effective working within a matrix organisation
- Working within healthcare market
- Proven ability to learn and quickly assess a situation
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Experience in Medical device industry
Desired Competencies & skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining positive relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Project management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Agile and results driven with a strong focus on business and reporting analytics
- Embody trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the company.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective interaction with all levels of internal and external staff
- Performance orientated and able to work to delivery of agreed targets.
- Ideally coming from a medical devices or with previous healthcare operations, sales or marketing experience
- Business savvy with strong commercial mind-set
- Strategic agility, with conceptual thinking and analytical skills
So if you’re a teammate who is passionate about healthcare, and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com/.
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick