Sales Representative BDB, Madrid - Castilla La Mancha
Job Description Summary
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment, which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
As Sales Specialist reporting to our Sales Manager, your key challenge will be to drive and accelerate sales growth and penetration of our Biosciences product portfolio in Madrid and Castila La Mancha. Targeting our product range, you’ll work closely with local leadership and the marketing team to identify new leads and opportunities to close. Major responsibilities include:
- Engage with procurement division of existing and new accounts as well as central procurement authorities through value-based approach.
- Identify tender based business opportunities in new and existing accounts as well on regional level.
- Shape tender criteria through interaction with key decision makers; develop tender material.
- Supporting existing and acquiring new customers in assigned territory to achieve sales objectives.
- Execution of sales strategy in line with business unit objectives.
- Execution of all sales activities from product presentation, trials, handling contract negotiations and monitoring until closure and demand generation.
- Representation at appropriate congresses and fairs at national or international level.
Preferably educated to university degree level in Life Sciences, preferably on Biology, you must have a proven successful sales track record, underpinned by solid negotiation skills, a real grasp of buyer/decision-maker types and the clear ability to assess and respond to customer needs. An excellent communicator and presenter with robust interpersonal and analytical skills, you’re a flexible team player who enjoys working collaboratively within a matrix organisation. Your ability to drive for results and meet targets complements your initiative and ability to work autonomously to generate leads, priorities and complete. Additionally, you handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner. With intermediate level PC-literacy in MS Office, ideally you’ll also offer experience of one or more of:
- 5 years of experience in sales of Clinical Diagnostic solutions, flow cytometry or similar within Medical devices industry (no pharma).
- High level of English (minimum B2)
- Working in a clinical environment
- Selling full product solutions to senior stakeholders
So if you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/.
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick