Técnico de taller
Job Description SummaryAs a Depot Technician reporting to our MMS Infusion business you will provide a high quality professional Customer Support services that meet the needs of both the Customer and the Business. Playing a major role in trouble shooting and problem solving, you’ll deploy your talents in the maintenance and repair of electromedical devices.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
As a Depot Technician reporting to our MMS Infusion business you will provide a high quality professional Customer Support services that meet the needs of both the Customer and the Business. Playing a major role in trouble shooting and problem solving, you’ll deploy your talents in the maintenance and repair of electromedical devices. Main responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality, efficient & professional, on time services relating to;-
- Pre & post-sales support
- Maintenance & Repair
- Hardware & software installation
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Customer technical training
- Other Services
- Depot based but support the wider team as required within a defined territory as needed or requested
- Promote products and Services and achieve defined targets in terms of savings , quality and revenues where achievable.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the commercial team to drive business growth & success
Ideally educated to Electronics, you’ll have a proven track record in electronic, preferably in medical devices but certainly with a demonstrable knowledge of PC Hardware, windows operating systems and basic networking. Happy working autonomously and generating, prioritising and handling your own work, you’ve got the skills to be very well organized and be process oriented.
You are also:
- Fluent in English
- The role will require travel within the country or a defined territory in support of colleagues & customers as required. Travel outside the Country to meetings training courses and conferences will be necessary from time to time.
- Well organised, process oriented and diligent with an eye for detail and quality.
- Current drivers licence.
You’ll also need commitment to professional self-development and the ability to apply learning proactively.
Primary Work LocationESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick