Job Description Summary
A superb, wide-ranging Marketing career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
Location: Barcelona or Madrid (office in San Agustín de Guadalix)
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment, which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘helping all people live healthy lives’.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and management all the activities related to Tenders and Awarded Tenders. This is a supporting role within the organization and a key player within the entire team. In detail, he/she will be in charge of:
- Execute the submission of tenders in a timely manner.
- Ensure the follow-up of the assigned and executed tenders to communicate results.
- Ensure the tender process is a lean process and maximize business result.
- Manage the technical, administrative, and economic documentation needed in tenders.
- Management of the tasks derived from the contracting (offers, requirement of previous documentation, contracts, contests, extensions and archive of documentation and contracts).
- Check the consistency of price/discount /volume/client data in our Systems.
- Responsible for collaborations with internal stakeholders (Sales, Regulatory, Finance, Customer Service) and external stakeholders (Legal counselor, Health authorities) to obtain all the information for tender processing.
- Key player for the development and implementation of Tender Pricing strategies.
You´ll need a strong experience with Contracts and Tenders in the Spanish market, knowledge of the "Ley de Contratación Publica Electrónica". Very valuable to provide experience in the Medical Device industry and desirable in the Portuguese market. In addition, you´ll bring:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Adobe.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deadline focused and ability to work under time constraints
If this describes you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com/.
Primary Work LocationESP Barcelona
Additional LocationsESP San Agustin del Guadalix
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick