Account Manager - Sweden
Job Description SummaryAs the Account Manager for West/Mid Sweden within BD Integrated Diagnostic Systems, IDS, you will be responsible for the daily sales and tender work within the district. BD Nordics HQ is located in Stockholm however the role is field based and you will work out of your home office. The position is an independent role and you will be responsible for the complete sales process and build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Drive sales and product conversion within West/Mid Sweden.
- Responsible for proactive tender work within West/Mid Sweden.
- Builds strong relationships and position BD’s strategic value proposition with decision makers and key influencers
- Responsible for the coordination and creation of the Account Business Plans in effort to drive our key customer and platform strategies
- Delivers account plan objectives and identifies short- and long-term growth opportunities
- Develops and maintains a high level of regional / national knowledge regarding trends in the market and Healthcare systems
- Ensuring the classification of key stakeholders
- Reporting according to BD IDS Nordic requirements including all account activity is captured in CRM
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
You are a trained Biomedical Scientist or Nursing by education. You certainly have practical experience from working in the health care environment. Blood collection or working in the lab with samples is also an important experience.
We see it as a benefit if you have been working in sales within the Medical Technology field or pharmaceutical companies in the past.
Further skills required for the position:
- Experience in training staff and presentation skills is a good qualification.
- Good understanding of the market/customer trends and ability to use these to plan and execute short- and long-term account business plans
- Has sufficient clinical knowledge, preferably related to products used in the preanalytical phase.
- Can negotiate skillfully in situations with both internal and external groups
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Swedish and in English
Travelling days: 60-90 days/year, customer visits but also conferences, internal and external meetings, exhibitions including overnight stay.
BD as being one of the leading medical device companies provides excellent learning opportunities and an inspiring working environment. We offer competitive benefits and a chance to work within a supportive team.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Register on our careers page so you never miss an opportunity.
Primary Work LocationSWE Stockholm - Marieviksgatan
Recommendto a friend
"I like being able to make a difference. Working at BD is an opportunity where the products save lives every day."
Current Employee - Anonymous, Limerick